Three years ago in my Blog that relates to Mining, I have published a series of posts regarding mining in the Middle East. This was and effort before my presentation at the MENA MINING CONGRESS 2011 in Dubai, where I made a report: Investment Attraction of MENA Mining. Over these years I have deleted the posts, but somehow I was still getting some responses – so, I decided to restore the. And here there are:
- MENA Mining: General Overview
- MENA Mining (II): Saudi Arabia
- MENA Mining (III): Saudi Arabia (II)
- MENA Mining (IV): Morocco (1)
- MENA Mining (V): Morocco (2)
- MENA MINING (VI): Iran
- MENA Mining (vii): Egypt-1
- MENA Mining (viii): Egypt- an Option for Rare Earth
- MENA Mining (ix): Oman - 1
- MENA Mining (x): Oman - 2
- MENA Mining (xi): Yemen
- MENA Mining (xii): Jordan
- Arab Spring: is Investment Momentum Broken?
Despite all these are three years old already, I think that still have some good information that may be used by scholars and businessmen. Today I have surfed the Internet and I have found some interesting materials that may be add-on to my previous research work. Here they are….
Generally speaking, all these years MENA economy was feeling rather well, you may judge from this graph:
Source: MENA ASSET MANAGEMENT BAROMETER.
Continue reading at my aggregate BLOG HERE